Today is August 22nd- It is the National Be an Angel day in the US. Why not let it be a ” Be an Angel day ” for each of us ?
It is in accordance with the theme for today – to give. https://www.daysoftheyear.com/days/be-an-angel-day/
This is a special day in which we are reminded of being an angel in someone else’s life.
1. Can I be kind today and not complaining about what I don’t have ?
2. Can I forgive someone who has wronged me ? Reach out to them and say I forgive you.
3. Can I thank people who make my life better ? Little deeds that make my day complete, but which I completely ignore.
4. Can I be patient today ? Let someone move ahead of me in a queue or allow someone to get into the road when I am driving by waiting a bit.
5. Can I pay it forward ? Start off a chain of kindnesses- like in the Movie.
6. Can I pray for others, who need and do not need my prayers ?
7. Can I share some of my things with others – my clothes, my books, my time, anything of me ?
8. CAn I surprise some one today- like send an email to some one who wants to connect with me ? Or an e card ? Or write a note for some one today ?
9. Can I share my talents with someone else ? Can I do some volunteer work ?
10. Can I be kind to the birds, the bees and the animals, and plants around me today ?
Do a good deed today.Pay it forward.